Re: [OM] Good News!

Subject: Re: [OM] Good News!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:59:47 -0700
Agreed.  Also, Canon may let you "keep" your old lenses but my understanding
is you can't *METER* with the old lenses.

Lama

I thought you could use them in aperture priority automatic, just not use all of the other features. But either way is good marketing that could well have used by Olympus. You buy the body because you can use your old lenses and then begin to lust after the new one that unlock all the capability of your camera.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California