Re: [OM] Life style change coming up

Subject: Re: [OM] Life style change coming up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:21:34 -0400
Thanks to all who have offered advice on and off list for my pending life style change. I have run my own business in the past (computer service and consulting) but that was some seven years ago so it was good to get a little tax time refresher.

Things that I find appealing are candid portraits and architecture but there seems to be plenty of other things to consider. I'll do whatever it is that's fun. If it starts to feel too much like work or I get too busy to smell the roses I'll have to stop and reconsider.

I'll keep y'all informed.  Thanks and keep those ideas coming.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA