Re: [OM] FS: B300 New In Box

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: B300 New In Box
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
The B-300 is a 1.7x teleconverter originally designed
to screw into the IS-3 to extend its range from 180mm
to 300mm without any loss in light. It is perhaps one
of the highest quality teleconverters of it's type
ever made (if not the highest) and even beats out the
2-xa when it comes to image quality in tests. Add in
the fact that it doesn't have the disadvantage of 2
stop light loss when used makes it very desireable.
Further this lens is highly prized for digital cameras
as it is such a good TC and it screws in rather than
being brand specific.

Mark Lloyd