[OM] Wedding day redux

Subject: [OM] Wedding day redux
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Well, it was an interesting wedding, today.  Makes me think that
I need to expediate the process, proof and reprint process.  I
hate doing these weddings where you wonder if the marriage will
still be intact when the proofs get back.  Maybe not QUITE that
bad this time.

Anyway, for some reason my NIMH batteries gave up early today.
I fried through three sets of batteries.  Wonder if the flash or
the charger is on the fritz.  Did have to finally replace the
batteries in the OM-4 after the formals (pre-wedding formals
yeehaa).

Beautiful church, disinterested bride and groom (you can tell
that somebody else was footing the bill), but good ceremony.
The formals went very fast and easy.  Used a studio strobe about
three meters up with on-camera flash for fill/eye sparkle (1/16
power).  Everything that was practiced went like clockwork, but
there was no wedding coordinator to keep things moving.

Three rolls of Portra 160VC
Two rolls of Portra 400VC
One Roll of Ilford Delta 400

Because of the tight dimensions of the church I mostly used the
35/2.8 with the 50/3.5 as my "telephoto".  Shot a few with the
100/2.8, though, but not very many.  Actually did a few shots
with the 24/2.8.  IS-3 was used for the Portra 400VC.  The
church was really dark, too.

This is my first wedding that I've used my new Stroboframe
instead of a convuluted home-made jobby.  Wonderful.  Makes life
a whole lot easier.

AG-Schnozz