[OM] TTL Flash on manual?

Subject: [OM] TTL Flash on manual?
From: mms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:49:40 -0400
Ziuks,

I shot a friend's wedding last week with my 2n (mostly).  I used the 35/2,
50/1.8 and 85/2.  But, that's another story.  I'm trying to figure out if I
screwed up the first half of a roll of HP5 . . .

"Manual" so I can advance the winder a few frames without a series of 10 second
TTL exposures.  Some of you have already guessed what I did next.  Nothing.  I
forgot to swith back to "Auto"--although the T32 was on and still set for TTL,
and I recall everything working OK.  Halfway through I see my error and go back
to "Auto".

Will I have any ugly surprises?

Morgan