[OM] B&W 400 film, need suggestions

Subject: [OM] B&W 400 film, need suggestions
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:56:06 -0700
I'm looking for a good B&W film that ISO400. I've tried the Ilford, wasn't that happy with it. Kodak TMax400 is not bad, but printed on color paper, you get green or magenta people, and also, I figure if I am going to go B&W, might as well go B&W...

So aside from those two, anything you can suggest as far as BW film?

On another note, people use point and shoots so often, that they see my OM and they say "oh, a REAL camera!" and with ISO400 film, I can take indoor pics with my 50mm/f1.8 without a flash, and still get great results. Heck, I use 100 speed film, and still get great results without a flash indoors. They are amazed... My friend has a Minolta (Manual) and he used my OM for the first time yesterday, and was amazed at the compactness and ease of use...
Albert