Re: [OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:43:33 -0700
> ....The spot meter is what I really want on my Om1n though...  It would help
> greatly with the bright background, dark foreground shots when the meter
> is lying and I know it is.  Also, I guess shadow and highlight is great
> too..
>
> Albert.

Albert, A spot meter on an ON1n sounds like an OM2sp on manual. Way
cheaper than an OM4 too. Plus you have the option of aperture priority
and Program mode. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it. The spot
feature of the OM2sp is pretty basic compared with the OM4 however.

Mike
(shameless plug: I have one for sale too)

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West