[OM] 52nd Houston Camera Show & Sale & 2 boxes FS

Subject: [OM] 52nd Houston Camera Show & Sale & 2 boxes FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:05:48 EDT
September 28 & 29 is the 52nd Houston Camera Show & Sale at the Hobby Airport
Marriott, 9100 Gulf Freeway for any members in the Houston area.  I'll be
there with five or six bodies, some accessories and 15 or 20 lenses.  Would
love to have any members stop by and talk Olympus.  One of the repair shops
will test your cameras for free.  At the last show there was a bunch of stuff
 just not much Olympus.  This show will be different.

For anyone out there who likes to have an original box for each lens, I offer
a near mint box, foam packaging and soft case for the 50-250mm f5 for $22
shipped in the USA or a box, soft case and one small circular piece of foam
for the 24mm f2 shipped in the USA for $20. Although a nice box, it has a
small tear along the fold on one of the flaps and is slighly bent on two of
the sides.  Will ship outside the USA for slightly higher shipping.  PayPal
preferred.  Bill Barber