Re: [OM] OT Low Flying, was an OM weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Low Flying, was an OM weekend
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:52:07 -0700
 As of right now, the only way I have of getting the picture
into digital format would be to go to Target (or something).
I could do it this weekend and then forward ASAP, then again,
maybe a reader is local who could scan ;-)

 As far as determining if the plane actually broke the sound
barrier, all I can say is that slightly after hearing the "click"
of the camera I heard this "boom" and the reverberations. Was the
pilot still active on Monday? I don't know.

Tom

>Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:56:48 -0500
>From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] OT Low Flying, was an OM weekend