Re: [OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:44:55 -0400
Denton abandoned the OM system for less-than-rational reasons, IMO.  When
Olympus essentially stopped any forward OM progress, he dumped all his
stuff (and I mean everything) to buy into Contax.  He's a very nice guy,
but is a definite gear-head (he must have 40 cameras in his house).  I
think that he wanted to buy into a new system, and the only two MF systems
still in existance are the Contax and Leica systems, both of which have
stellar optics.

He loves his Arias though.  They're not particularly rugged, but compact,
feature rich, and fit the Zeiss optics.

Skip