[OM] "A real camera"

Subject: [OM] "A real camera"
From: Larry Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:02:55 -0400
On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:56:06 Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> On another note, people use point and shoots so often, that they see
> my OM and they say "oh, a REAL camera!"

I had the opposite experience on Sunday.  I was taking pictures at a
groundbreaking for a new building with an OM-2n.  Someone came up to
me and asked if it was digital. I guess he was disappointed when I
said no, because he then walked up to the photographer documenting
the construction project with a wooden 4x5 view camera,
and asked him if his camera was digital.