[OM] "New" OM 3 on ebay - I've been to the mountain

Subject: [OM] "New" OM 3 on ebay - I've been to the mountain
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:43:29 EDT
There is an OM 3 listed on ebay# 1382038342 that is advertised as being new.
I've been seeing this camera at Houston Camera Exchange for several years and
it needs to be in someone's collection.  I have no connection with these
folks other than I have bought some stuff from them and tried to buy this
camera from them last week.  The camera looks new to me and I had it in my
hot little hands last week.  The box is ever so slightly shelf worn, however
it would make a nice addition to any collection.  I discussed the possible
purchase with another list member and my comment to them was that if I did
buy it, I'd likely never use it as it is in perfect new condition. Oh, the
shop had it marked at $1,700 and said he would sell it for $1,100.  Looks
like he would take less than that, although he may not have to do so.
Reputable company in business many years in Houston.  Bill Barber