Re: [OM] Spanner wrenches from Micro-tools

Subject: Re: [OM] Spanner wrenches from Micro-tools
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:33:50 -0700
Mr. Barber:

Clint (as usual) has politely answered the questions you asked
"straight", without editorializing on whether or not the basic endeavor
is a good idea.

Seems to me that by the time you order the tools, buy the tools, and pay
the postage on the tools that you should have more than the cost of
sending the lens to a pro.

Not to mention the 20 years of experience that is NOT included with your
tool order.

I've found that my car, lawnmower, and camera gear are all happier if I
don't work on them myself.

Of course as I write this I'm contemplating adding DOS to my Windows NT
machine, so I can dual boot into eith DOS or NT.  Why, it's a simple
sixteen step procedure...

My $.02. YMMV.

Bill Stanke