[OM] FS

Subject: [OM] FS
From: "Workman, Mark" <mworkman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:23:05 -0400
I would like to offer the following equipment for sale.  It is not listed
elsewhere.  I arrived at the listed prices after consulting with a member of
this listserve and reviewing average prices at the regular venues.  Should
someone be interested in multiple items I would be happy to consider
alternative pricing.

OM 4t black, mint               $750
OM1n chrome overhauled by John Hermanson with new foam, updated battery and
bright etched screen.  Purchased new with Questar modification (lever for
flipping up mirror), box, mint, plus 50/1.8     $275
21/3.5                          $325
24/2 with case                  $300
28/2 with metal hood            $275
90/2 mint, box                  $700
100/2 mint, box                 $525
F280 flash                      $100
plus shipping

The glass on all the lenses is excellent; the barrel of the 24/2 shows some
wear.  The 21/3.5 and 24/2 have what I believe is called a silver nose--the
silver edge at the front of the barrel.  The latter is multicoated.

I will be happy to refund money should someone not be satisfied with a
purchase.
Best wishes,
Mark