Re: [OM] Info/WTB Lens hood for the 35-70mm f3.5-4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Info/WTB Lens hood for the 35-70mm f3.5-4.5
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:14:13 +0200
I can confirm my previous remark; the hood for the 35-105 has an extra lip
that prevents the hood being pushed further on than the outer edge of the
lens (or filter!).

Roger Key

julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Also don't forget that this works the other way too. The hoods for 28mm
are different. If you use a 2.8 hood on a 2, it will vignette.

>BTW I happened to put the hood for 35 - 70 F4 next to one for 35 - 105 the
other day, and I couldn't tell the difference! I wonder why they were and
still are sold separately?