RE: [OM] Some very interesting stats......

Subject: RE: [OM] Some very interesting stats......
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:17:40 -0400
Hey Windsor, the whole thing is a quote, I had not conclusions.  However
your insight that:

"The pool of knowledgeable film users is getting smaller,
quickly." is probably the best one I've seen.

One thing I could never remember about film was what filter to use under
different light (tungsten, incandessant, etc).  The white balance controls
on digitals are really the best technical thing they offer.

-Bill