[OM] [OT] Source for simichrome?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Source for simichrome?
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:09:36 -0400
Bill,

I've used Simichrome, and it works well.  But I think MAAS may be better.
I just recently shined up a couple of old Zeiss and Rodenstock lens barrels
with it, and they look like new.  I believe MacroTools sells both.  I got
mine at an auto parts store, as I recall, and I'm pretty sure Ace Hardware
and Home Depot sell one or the other.  MAAS has a web site: www.maasinc.com

Walt