[OM] Silicon film-email them!!

Subject: [OM] Silicon film-email them!!
From: Rick <R.Adshead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:42:32 -0400
I just went to the Silicon film site

http://www.siliconfilm.com

and they request that you email to them if you are interested in this
product. We should ALL do this and mention that we need this product to
support the Oly OM cameras. How will their marketing folks know what cameras
to support if we don't tell them. This is our only chance cause if they use
camera sales data to decide this, we are a lost cause. My guess is that they
have no idea how many of us are out there. Over a hundred emails asking for
OM support should impress the hell out of them.

We are foolish if we don't give this a shot since it costs us only a few
minutes time.

my 2cents,
Rick A.