Re: [OM] I hope I caught this missile launch on the XA

Subject: Re: [OM] I hope I caught this missile launch on the XA
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:07:16 -0700
At 03:12 PM 9/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Anyone else see this launch from Vandeberg AFB last evening?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/781470.asp
..

Looks cool! We saw it driving to dinner at around 7:45 in Mt. View (Silicon Valley)! I figured that it must ve some sort of rocket due to the heat burnoff or whatever. The kids and I joked about UFO. Of course I didn't mention about my secret fear of someone loping a nuke at us...

I wish I have my OM with me :-(