Re: [OM] Camera Case/Brief Case

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Case/Brief Case
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:17:50 -0700
That brings up something I've been wondering about... I have a couple of
nice cases, but the foam's already cut to odd shapes, or its just
deteriorated... does anyone know where you can buy the foam with the little
1" cubes pre-cut, the kind you tear out to the final outlines? I can find
the convoluted wave foam, but not the pre-cubed stuff. In case its possible
there's someone local to me, I'm in the SF Bay area, CA USA.
--

Jim Brokaw