Re: [OM] What lenses would you guys recommend?

Subject: Re: [OM] What lenses would you guys recommend?
From: christian <i.mail@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:38:06 +0200
Le sam, 21 sep 2002, vous avez écrit :
> on 9/20/02 10:45 PM, Albert at olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I have a 28mm/f2.8, 50mm/f1.8, and 90mm/f2.5.
> >
> > If I were to buy another lens, what length lens would you guys recommend?
> >
> > Albert

I just test my new 21mm/3.5. The shorter I used was 28mm.
Super Wide angle is very amazing; you can take pictures
in the subject, not only of the subject.
You really need a super wide angle.

With the special system I made to soften the light of the T32
(I described it before) no vignetting can be see on slides.

christian
(France)

 and
different I should have