[OM] XA A11 settings

Subject: [OM] XA A11 settings
From: Robert Judy <el_lobo48@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Just got the camera --- had one 20 years ago, foolishly sold it. I have the PDF
owners manual, but am still not sure about setting up the flash for auto use or
for daylight synch.
1. For auto use, do I simply make sure the flash setting is set to match the
ASA, switch the XA aperture setting to "Flash", and fire away (within the flash
coverage range)?
2. For fill flash, once I switch the XA aperture setting to "Flash", do I then
just adjust the f-stop setting against the shutter speed?
Thanks for your help.
Robert