Re: [OM] What condition does it need to be in to be a fang?

Subject: Re: [OM] What condition does it need to be in to be a fang?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:55:12 +0800
If you are on a tight budget and want a 50/3.5 that is fine. Since a good
50/3.5 is in the range of $150 I won't bother with a SC 50/3.5 with that
many problem. What matter is not just the price, a degrade on optical
quality will affect the photos you are going to take with the lens. Of
course it depends on how badly scratch it was and what amount of dirty
between the elements. On the other hand in my experience the SC 50/3.5 has
poor performance in backlight situation.

C.H.Ling