Re: [OM] New work on site - all OM! ;)

Subject: Re: [OM] New work on site - all OM! ;)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:17:51 -0500
At 09:15 9/18/02, Bob Gries wrote:

In the discussion of gainful employment with OM, it came to my attention that some may not know the marvels of 4-layer film! This stuff is a life saver! I can shoot in an interior without ANY filtration and get great results from a mix of tungsten, fluorescent, and daylight.

Recently used a roll of Fuji 1600 Press to shoot an art gallery opening reception available light under a mix of lower power level small overhead floods (more red/yellow), halogen spots on the artwork, and indirect daylight (skylight) coming through windows. You're right. My concerns about the mixed light were unnecessary when the proofs came back from the lab. Looked good.

Take a look at the TWU page to see some results.

Nice control of the architectural lines. I'm guessing you were rather close for the outside shot?

-- John