Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:41:09 -0400
John,
Glad to hear you survived the collision. It's hard to imagine the violent
activities involved inan accident, but nontheless awe inspiring once you've
experienced and survived it. My brush was a couple of years ago, 70mph
tangle with a semi. Much to be thankful for after that dance...

Hope your knee heals swiftly, and your hand remains steady. Excellent
description of the event, btw.

Mickey