Re: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known

Subject: Re: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
I saw one (excellent condition)in a local camera shop
several months ago with "digital" on it. It was Sinar
badged. I figured it was the real McCoy since it said
made by Olympus and probably up to the original Zuiko
spec. It was selling in the low $300. Some much for
eBay maddness. (Like 42 bucks for an Auto T20
connector that B&H photo sells for $15.)

Andre

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1381422897&rd=1