RE: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known

Subject: RE: Re [OM] I may have fanged and not known
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, okay, it had come in the day before and they
were going to look in McBrooms to price it. I offered
to buy it and figured since it wasn't a true blue
Zuiko that I was being fair for offering 300. They
were pleased to have the chance to turn the item
around in a day. I was happy to have a "digital lens".
Yep, manual focus film camera with a digital lens.
That is a great way to start up a conversation when
people see in big letters "digital".

The lens is in the "moose" category. It is a honker
like the 90 f2.

The pics have been great but I need to buy the hood
for it to insure I get the most performance out of it.
The 35-105 is a great lens too(lighter) but it needs
the hood too.

Maybe I fanged but honestly, I'd hate to count the
times I've been funged in building an Oly system which
I have for use and not collection.

Andre