Re: [OM] Re: scam off OM topic (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: scam off OM topic (OT)
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:31:07 +0100
Interesting option!  I have been tempted to reply myself just to see how
far the scam would go.  They are getting more elaborate - I got one this
morning in which it was claimed that a Nigerian reverend had left me 1.8
million dollars, having apparently heard about my good deeds within the
church and having been compelled by the Lord Almighty himself to send
some money my way.  The fact that I am a convinced atheist and have
nothing to do with any church at all was not the only thing that led me
to disregard it!

Roger