Re: [OM] Digital photography article

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital photography article
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:51:31 -0500
Try this: <a href="http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&query=barbie+digital&from=R10&ht=1&currdisp=2&itemtimedisp=1&category0=625&combine=y&st=2&SortProperty=MetaEndSort";>
Barbie digital cameras on you-know-where</a>

It's definitely low resolution, but they'll probably love it anyway. My daughter still loves her Barbie 110 camera, even after using an OM-G. Maybe if Morgan Sparks found some pink leather with Barbie logos....

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

AG Schnozz wrote:

 -- lots snipped --

That all said, I'm looking for cheep digital cameras that I can
give to my little (sniff, sniff, they ain't so little anymore)
girls.  Youngest is turning four tomorrow.  Shooting the party
with both B&W and Color film.  I'll leave the digital for the
inlaws.

AG-Schnozz