Re: [OM] Digital photography article

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital photography article
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:44:17 -0400
Ooops, just to clear up some confusion, I have not jumped into the digital
fray as yet. I still rely 1000n my OM-4T, OM-2S and OM-2. I truly believe
there is a place for digital, and maybe even with me, but I haven't
determined whether I'm attracted more for the novelty and immediate
feedback, or for serious creative use. Until then, I'm all film.

Nice article in the latest Photographic that highlights a photographer who
relies on OM-4T for film and E-20 for digital. That was refreshing.

Mickey