RE: [OM] Four Thirds System

Subject: RE: [OM] Four Thirds System
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:40:29 -0400
you can see the pics at:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0209/02092411olympus43show.asp

I am very disappointed at their efforts.  No Olympus name on the camera.
Looks like a mock-up.  Unless they have a secret or something, the Olydak
may be late, especially with Kodak's 14 megapixel full frame.

I was looking for something to upgrade from my Olympus 2100.  The Kodak may
be it (street price will fall).  I was hoping for a fixed lens E-30.  If
this is all Olympus has to offer, I think I may have top pass.  The camera
doesn't even appear ready.

Oh well, not too surprising though.  Ever other mfgr. "leaked" info prior to
Photokina.  I guess there was nothing to leak from Oly.  Boy I hope I am
wrong though.

-Bill