[OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."

Subject: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:49:54 -0700
Cc: "J. Gregory Lefebvre" <jgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The photos of the prototype Olympus Four-Thirds camera remind me of Edwin
Land's remark as he tried out the EK-4 and EK-6 cameras from Kodak: "I expected
so much more from Eastman."

It would seem that Olympus has labored mightily and brought forth a mouse.
Unless that chunky/clunky lens covers the 35mm-equivalent of, say, 24 to 300mm
at a constant f/2.8, I see no reason to give up my film cameras for "serious"
work.

    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0209/02092411olympus43show.asp

Right now, it looks like my "system" digital SLR (if and when) will be a Canon
or some brand other than Olympus.