Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."

Subject: Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:35:54 -0700 (PDT)
Amen W. S., I thought Olympus said something about
"compact"...COMPACT!, compared to what, that thing
looks huge, oh yah, I forgot the batteries. Gotta have
enough power for that fat hungry beast. But thats OK,
I'm sure they'll have extra rechargeable battery packs
for only $329.99 each. My OM-1 is a work of pure art,
this looks like more corporate-think don't rock the
boat compromise.  John R.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0209/02092411olympus43show.asp