RE: [OM] Tokina zoom question

Subject: RE: [OM] Tokina zoom question
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:47:18 +1000

Ralf wrote:

> Anyone knows what is the minimum focusing distance for a
> Tokina 28-85 F4? Any other comment is appreciated too.

0.75 m,  2.5 ft

Good solid construction, however the one I have had problems with a
"slow" diaphragm and has some element separation.  I have heard (old
comments on this list) that the performance is quite good.  I have not
done any serious work with it to check it's performance.  You can have
mine for spare parts for the cost of postage.

...Wayne