Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."

Subject: Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:39:56 -0500
Perhaps, given the "universal" lens mount, and the far off introduction date:
"Olympus has labored mightily, and will bring forth another FTL!"

William Sommerwerck wrote:

It would seem that Olympus has labored mightily and brought forth a mouse. Unless that chunky/clunky lens covers the 35mm-equivalent of, say, 24 to 300mm at a constant f/2.8, I see no reason to give up my film cameras for "serious" work.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa