Re: [OM] FS: Houston Camera Show & Swap Meet This Week-end

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Houston Camera Show & Swap Meet This Week-end
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:44:58 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/2002 9:24:22 AM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sounds like you're actually going to have a table at the meet?

Actually half a table I'm sharing with another person. Made the half a table
commitment before I actually started assembling the stuff to sell.  Some of
the stuff is rather large, like the Tamrac and aluminum cases & Tiltall
tripod.  It will be tight but I think I can get the 6 bodies, umpteen lens
and other doo dads and gadgets on half a table.  Bill Barber