[OM] Meeting Maitani

Subject: [OM] Meeting Maitani
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:19:57 +0000
I wish we could find out if Maitani is planning to
visit the US any time in the future. We could all go
meet him, shake his paw (he was the lion after all)and
talk about the good old days of the OM. I am sure he
would like that very much. We  could also take lots of
group photos with him and his loyal followers.

And he could tell us about the morons that have taken
over.
-Tim