Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."

Subject: Re: [OM] "I am so, like, totally, not impressed."
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:18:03 -0700
I was talking to my friend, the one that got me into photography in the first place, he's an aerospace engineer. We talked about the irony of the digital age.

"The ultimate goal of digital, is to replicate analog." Isn't that ironic?? CD's goals are to sound like an analog signal, and digital picture's goals are to look like an analog picture. So if I have analog already, why do I want digital??

Albert