Re: [OM] ( OM ) 18mm What ever happened to...

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) 18mm What ever happened to...
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Andre,
> Actually, his moniker is Critterpix (x, not k) and
> he's not Paul Van
> Tuyl.  I know since I just bought his 24mm shift.
> He runs a photography
> business taking pictures of "critters". SNIP

So he is a good guy to buy stuff from. Like you won't
get a flash with corrosion in it 'cz the seller never
opened it up....

Thanks for the reply and background. I wouldn't mind a
24 shift, just missed the last one on evil bay by $50.
Humm....come to think of it. Maybe it was you who got
it. Nope, it was one out of the midwest somewhere. Oh
well, you never know what you'll find in a box at a
garage sale, especially if you are D* Fang.

Andre