Re: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:53:01 -0700
I'm still trying to save up for a Fuji Rangefinder, a GW690III. I'm curious, does anybody know if the Mamiya 7's 35mm adapter will fit on a GW670III? Is it just the bookend rollers and film guide? If so, would it work in the GW690III? That would be awesome if it did!

The reason I ask the travel lens question, is I'm trying to decide when (WHEN!!!) I have the $$$, which lens I want to get; the 65mm f/5.6 or the 90mm/f.3.5... wondering which is more convient as there is only one lens on it..

Albert