Re: [OM] Repairing a 35/70 3.5~4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Repairing a 35/70 3.5~4.5
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:33:59 +0100
Cc: "MacDonald, David \(DPM\)" <david.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't think that the repair is over-priced.  I expect that the chap
wants to continue making a living and his time will be worth at least
£50sterling per hour, perhaps more.  It's just that you can buy
working versions pretty cheaply...

I paid £85sterliing for a service on my OM2S at Colchester Cameras.

Chris