RE: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera

Subject: RE: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:55:02 +1200
Hi,

Since Albert doesn't want to know about zooms, I guess these days, using
OM gear, the lens would be an MIJ Zuiko 50 f/1.8.  I'm not really a street
urban shooter, so don't need wide as a preference.

But really, it would take a lot of pressure to wrest the 35~105 from my
preference. The 35~105 enables me to perfectly frame SO many shots that
otherwise would either not be taken, or would have to be cropped. The case
for the 35~105 is overwhelming, for me.

Brian