[OM] How we deal with the small problems

Subject: [OM] How we deal with the small problems
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:47:04 EDT
Albert wrote:

>How they treat their old customers (that would be us) is how they intend
>to treat their new customers??

I dunno, Albert, but based on what I've observed and heard, I'm going to be
sitting on the sidelines for some time to see.  One local camera store (of a
national chain) NEVER features Olympus digitals on their sale flyer.
Everybody else makes it: Fuj*, Kod*, Ni*, Ca*, Min*, etc.  That troubles me,
and says a lot, I fear.  Somethin' ain't right.  Maybe Olympus is and will
always be the Subaru of the camera world.  Or would that be the Fiat?

All I know is, when I DO decide to go digital shopping, brand loyalty be
damned.  Oly is going to have to stand up to the others and CONVINCE ME, or
lose out.  I can't afford to go out and buy new digital stuff every 6 - 18
mos.

O.K., stone me.  I'm from the OLD school.

Rich