[OM] OT - Buried treasures

Subject: [OM] OT - Buried treasures
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:06:02 -0500
Siddiq's questions about rangefinders made me think about pulling one of
mine out and shooting it - had not done that in years.  So, I shot two rolls
of TX today when we took my nephew to State Fair.  My developing tank holds
5 rolls so I pulled out three of the exposed Tri-X rolls that had been
laying in a drawer long enough that I'd forgotten the subject.  Souped them
all tonight.  They appear to include a playground outing when said nephew
was much younger (and somewhat cuter) and a family Christmas with my late
father-in-law.  Both may be real treasures.  Gotta develop some more of the
old stuff laying around now.  Thanks, Acer.

Gary Edwards

ps.  All shot today was exposed by "sunny 16" or WAG since I forgot to
replace the battery in the 7sII.  Exposures look pretty good - even the
indoor shots.  Multi-spot metering is nice, but perhaps not as necessary as
we might think.

pps. Said nephew showed real interest in shooting today at the wild birds
exhibition and got some potentially interesting shots.  Might make a
photographer of him yet.