Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?

Subject: Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:05:08 -0700
9/29/2002 8:29:52 PM, "William Latham" <artsword@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi All
>  To add my 2 cents, I've dug into most of the popular compact rfs of the 70's
>  and was most impressed by the Konica S3.  All auto-shutter priority...but

i don't believe the s3 has manual override. that's one of the big features i
really want. i realize metering will uncouple in manual mode, but all i need is
one meter reading of a scene, and then i can
change aperture/shutter as needed from there, with small variations if needed
to account for changing brightness. precision is not a big deal, we're talking
print film here.