Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?

Subject: Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:12:11 -0700
9/29/2002 1:38:55 PM, The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't really have the time to go hunting at camera shows (nor do any occur
anywhere near me to my knowledge), but I will try visit some local stores to
see if
they have any compact RFs, the RD and QL in particular (only ones with manual
over ride). If the meter works, great. if it doesn't, no big deal. A roll or
two
and i'll know all i need to know about metering (and i could use the digicam's
preview or the OM to give me a helping hand with metering to start out). Gary's
generous offer I might take up on.