[OM] 6X6 (Was) madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?

Subject: [OM] 6X6 (Was) madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:43:52 +0800
John L. said Yashicaflex... Les demurred
and I agree. A Rolleicord for the same money
will serve you better,,, and longer! I've got
a 'Cord IIb with a Triotar that takes grand
portraits, and stopped down will match my
Rollieflex MX. The drawback is the dim screen,
but you can replace them with Mamiya fresnel or...
with a little ingenuity, the super bright Kodak
Reflex II screen... yes, the 1948 vintage!
One of these TLR's, or my KOWA SIX always back
up my OM's (OOMC). TLR - perhaps the best drill
or discipline in the photographic world.

Rick in VA-USA