[OM] - Problems with OM-4Ti and Tamron lenses

Subject: [OM] - Problems with OM-4Ti and Tamron lenses
From: flowerside@xxxxxxxxxxxx ()
Date: 1 Oct 2002 06:59:58 -0000
Hi all!

I'm just about to buy a champagne Om-4Ti Ex+++. Yep! This time it will be
mine!!!

I recall I heard on this list that the reset button found on the 4Ti's bayonet
can be damaged if the camera is used in conjunction with other brand's lenses
(Tamron, in particular).

This should be due to the Tamron's 4th screw found on the lens back, which
(when mounted) is placed right above the reset button.

Is this true (I mean: is it true that this in-famous screw should damage the
reset button?).

I hope I don't have to use my 90/2.5 macro on the OM2SP only! :(

Thanks in advance to anyone who could contribute

Ciao!

Fabio

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema