Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:01:30 +0200
Hi  - someone reported that they saw a backslash instead of a forward slash
when clicking the link on the home page to 'pictures' but I can't see that
problem (I also use IE, v6)

Maybe try going straight there with the link:
 http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/tuscany2002/index.htm

Or is it a different problem - going from the thumbnails to the big
pictures?  (you have to click the thumbnail picture itself, not the title)

Anyway thanks for (trying to) look!
best regds
Jez

"Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 01-10-2002