[OM] 50/2 too sharp...

Subject: [OM] 50/2 too sharp...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:28:19 -0700
I was playing with the studio flash and the 50/2. Got some tack sharp pics of the (real furry) mouse. Also got a few pictures of the One Who Should be Worshipped. Since she is entering her pre-teen years, there are, ah, blemishes on her face. The 50/2 and the flash (and may be Provia 100F) combo is just a bit too unforgiving for this situation.

Definitely not a pic. I would show her :-) Full body portraits or less direct lighting though, the 50/2 is still a winner.